Arunz Creation Certification Course In Photography
No previous knowledge of Photography or software's required.
Basic knowledge of operating a computer is required.
What will you learn?
• Create new projects and share your work
• Understanding of tools from basic to advance level
• In -depth understanding of Color Correction
• In-depth understanding of Color grading
• Creating your own preset in Lightroom
• Working with multiple photos on single click & how to work productively
• Detailed understanding of Contrast theory
• Photo exposing using shadow highlight, black and white
• Deeper understanding of sharpness, clarity, detail segment
• Color grading for fashion, wedding, pre wedding
• Street photography
• Working with library, Exporting and many more Advanced things
• Understanding of tools from basic to advance level
• Deep understanding of Layers & how to adjusting layers efficiently
• Masking & how to use it
• Pen tool & complex cutting
• Dodge & Burn
• How to use Blending mode
• High Level Photo Manipulation
• Poster Designing
• Changing Background of Images
• Wedding, pre wedding photo editing like a Pro
• Professional lebel High end skin retouching
• Color correction & color grading
• In-depth Understanding exposure triangle
• Understanding Shutter speed
• Understanding basics of ISO
• Understanding Aperture
• Understanding & managing White balance
• File format
• Working with high Sync HSS
• Different type of lens and uses
• Working with Different types of Lighting using Strobe ( AD600, AD200, ProBlitdge Elinchrome, FRX 200, FRX 400 & more
• Working with different types of Light modifier, using octabox and softbox
Who this course is for ?
• This course is perfect for beginner-level Photographers, Photoshop & Lightroom Users.
• Anyone looking to enhance their photoshop or lightroom skills.
•Anyone who is looking to gain practical knowledge in the field of photography.
• Anyone looking to start their career in photography or photo-editing.
• Anyone who is looking forward to starting a photo-editing or retouching business.
• Photographers looking to enhance their skills.
Why is this course different?
• Personally Taught by one of the top experts in this domain - Mr. Arun Kumar.
• Progressive difficulty: we start slow and we build our way up.
•Practical-First Approach with No or minimum theory lectures.
• Tons of activities, exercises, and challenges.
• Quality instructor support: I respond to most questions in under 12 hours.
• All lectures are straight to the point - minimal effort, maximum results.
• Latest Tricks & techniques are taught in the classes to make working more efficient and productive.
• Syllabus notebook and 1000 photo manipulation project and Data is given during course along with many freebies.
• Lighting Setup is given to students for practical classes. Indoor and Outdoor practical Lighting classes
• By the end of this course you will be able to use Photoshop & Lightroom with ease, capture great photography and will have a good understanding of lighting and advance photography principles.
• You’ll also be able to professionally retouch images and you’ll spend less time doing it with pro Lightroom tips and tricks. You’ll also be able to do pro camera calibration and custom white balance corrections, a remarkably powerful advanced one button correction.
• At Arunz Creation we also focus on enhancing your personality & communication skills so that by the time course completes you get industry ready.
What makes us qualified to teach you?
• All the classes, practice sessions, mentoring sessions are personally taken by Mr. Arun Kumar.
• Mr. Arun Kumar is a renowned name in the field of photography & photo-editing. With 15+ years of experience in the industry, he mentored many brands, worked for many big houses and also teachers photo & video editing over his Youtube channel having more than 500k subscribers.
• The best part in Mr. Arun’s teaching method is the ease with which he makes the students understand complex concepts & fundamentals.
Certification & Affiliation
• To every student completing the Arunz Creation Photography course we povide ISO Certified Certificate which is recognized throughout the country.
Course Duration & Timings
The Entire course is taught in the duration of 30 Days ( Monday to Saturday ) with daily 2 hour classes by Mr. Arun Kumar.
All the classes are taught in Ludhiana, To check the exact location on google map go to the URL - Google Map Link
Hostel and Lodging
For all outstation students Arunz Creation provides hostel facility with all the basic amenities. The Charges for Hostel are just Rs. 4000.
Next batch Starts
Next Batch Starts 3 April 2020, call us now on +91 9872599659 to register your seats.
Get an overview about this course. By the end, you'll have a pretty good idea of what you need to learn. Requirements for this course are also included in this lecture.
Get to know more about the various resources available to you.
Learn about the various pieces of software that make up WordPress and begin installing it.
Learn about the various environments and editors you can use as an alternative.
A simple quiz about what you learned so far! Good luck 🙂
Learn about the various folders and files inside the default WordPress installation. Learn how to configure the wp-config.php file.
Add logic to your theme by creating the functions file.
Learn how to set up the functions file and action hooks.
Properly load styles and scripts by registering them and then instructing WordPress to enqueue your files.
Learn how to load dummy content that we can use for testing.
Learn how to add menu support to a theme. One of the many built-in features you can take advantage of provided by WordPress.
Learn how to split up your template into sections. Optimize your workflow by using template parts.
We continue with splitting our template into separate sections and learn how to load widgets appropriately.
Learn how to customize the search form to match the style of your site by creating a template.
Camera & Photography
Learn how WordPress determines which templates to use and get started creating the template for the single post.
Learn how to create a template for the comments, prepare the form and detect comment settings for single posts.
Learn how to use the template tags specifically made for authors.
Learn about the WP_Query class and how to make your own queries for posts. You’ll also learn the difference between the main and secondary loops.
Learn how to create the template for pages. Page templates are very similar to the single post template with a few modifications.
Learn how to create the template for 404 pages and categories.